Bug#901421: ITP: golang-github-googleapis-gnostic -- compiler for OpenAPI specification
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 12:49:28 +1000
- From: Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#901421: ITP: golang-github-googleapis-gnostic -- compiler for OpenAPI specification
Package: wnpp Severity: wishlist Owner: Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob@xxxxxxxxxx> X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pkg-go-maintainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Control: affects -1 docker.io Package name: golang-github-googleapis-gnostic Version: 0.2.0 Upstream Author: Google Inc. License: Apache-2.0 URL: https://github.com/googleapis/gnostic Vcs-Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-googleapis-gnostic Description: compiler for OpenAPI specification Protocol Buffers (https://developers.google.com/protocol-buffers/) provide a language-neutral, platform-neutral, extensible mechanism for serializing structured data. gnostic's Protocol Buffer models for the OpenAPI Specification can be used to generate code that includes data structures with explicit fields for the elements of an OpenAPI description. This makes it possible for developers to work with OpenAPI descriptions in type-safe ways, which is particularly useful in strongly-typed languages like Go and Swift. . gnostic reads OpenAPI descriptions into these generated data structures, reports errors, resolves internal dependencies, and writes the results in a binary form that can be used in any language that is supported by the Protocol Buffer tools. A plugin interface simplifies integration with API tools written in a variety of different languages, and when necessary, Protocol Buffer OpenAPI descriptions can be reexported as JSON or YAML.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
- Prev by Date: Re: package not in testing due to autopkgtest of other package testing against third known broken package
- Next by Date: Bug#901441: ITP: libcode-tidyall-plugin-yaml-perl -- module to tidy YAML files
- Previous by thread: Bug#901412: ITP: ibmquantumexperience -- A Python library for the IBM Quantum Experience API (Python 3)
- Next by thread: Bug#901441: ITP: libcode-tidyall-plugin-yaml-perl -- module to tidy YAML files