Bug#901390: RFP: python-orderedmultidict -- an ordered multivalue dictionary that retains method parity with Python's dict.
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 09:39:22 -0300
- From: Inaki Malerba <email@example.com>
- Subject: Bug#901390: RFP: python-orderedmultidict -- an ordered multivalue dictionary that retains method parity with Python's dict.
--- Please fill out the fields below. ---
Package name: python-orderedmultidict
Upstream Author: Ansgar Grunseid <grunseid@xxxxxxxxx>
License: Public Domain
key. An ordered multivalue dictionary is a multivalue dictionary that
retains the order of insertions and deletions.
-- Martin Iñaki Malerba inakimmalerba@xxxxxxxxx | +54 02945 15468443 inaki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Debian 10 please update gimp to 2.10....
- Next by Date: Re: Please remove your obsolete repos from alioth *NOW*
- Previous by thread: Bug#901370: ITP: pdftk-java -- port of pdftk to java - a tool for manipulating PDF documents
- Next by thread: package not in testing due to autopkgtest of other package testing against third known broken package