Bug#901199: ITP: node-name-all-modules-plugin -- Names all remaining modules that do not get named via NamedModulesPlugin
- Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 01:27:58 -0400
- From: "a.pavaskar" <a.pavaskar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#901199: ITP: node-name-all-modules-plugin -- Names all remaining modules that do not get named via NamedModulesPlugin
Owner: Apurva Pavaskar <a.pavaskar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : node-name-all-modules-plugin
Version : 1.0.1
Upstream Author : Tim Sebastian <tim.sebastian@xxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/timse/name-all-modules-plugin#readme
* License : Expat
Description : Names all remaining modules that do not get named via NamedModulesPlugin
This is a plugin for webpack
Webpack takes code targeted at node.js and makes it run in the browser.
Node.js comes with API of its own that is not available in the browsers.
Webpack exposes this code to programs that are unaware they are running in a
This plugin is required for Gitlab.
Praveen has agreed to sponsor this package.
Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.