Bug#900492: ITP: golang-gopkg-olivere-elastic.v5 -- Elasticsearch client for Golang
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 22:32:52 +1000
- From: Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#900492: ITP: golang-gopkg-olivere-elastic.v5 -- Elasticsearch client for Golang
Package: wnpp Severity: wishlist Owner: Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob@xxxxxxxxxx> X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pkg-go-maintainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Control: block 823556 by -1 Package name: golang-gopkg-olivere-elastic.v5 Version: 5.0.69 Upstream Author: Oliver Eilhard License: Expat URL: https://github.com/olivere/elastic Vcs-Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-gopkg-olivere-elastic.v5 Description: Elasticsearch client for Golang Provides an interface to the Elasticsearch server (http://www.elasticsearch.org/). It can manage full text indices, index documents, and search them. . This package contains v5 of the upstream client API.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
- Prev by Date: Bug#900484: ITP: r-cran-zip -- GNU R package for cross-platform zip compression
- Next by Date: Re: packages which have not been rebuild since December 2016
- Previous by thread: Bug#900484: ITP: r-cran-zip -- GNU R package for cross-platform zip compression
- Next by thread: Bug#900515: ITP: ruby-fileutils -- Ruby gem providing a namespace for several file utility methods for copying, moving, removing, etc.