Re: Please remove your obsolete repos from alioth *NOW*
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 22:41:21 +0200
- From: Adam Borowski <kilobyte@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Please remove your obsolete repos from alioth *NOW*
On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 06:30:20PM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> There it doesn't make sense to keep anything on alioth which is also on
> salsa. Everything else gets archived for historical purposes.
> Every repo that is on salsa and alioth will just waste ressources on the
> archive host.
I admit I haven't been keeping track at all of repositories touched, which
* copied by me from alioth to salsa
* copied by someone else from alioth to salsa, then I pointed the metadata
* I helped a non-DD create a repository on salsa to move a repo from
elsewhere (usually from a random place on alioth)
Thus, perhaps it could be better to run a script to see if a given repo has
been copied to salsa.
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ .globl _start↵.data↵rc: .ascii "/etc/init.d/rcS\0"↵.text↵_start
⣾⠁⢰⠒⠀⣿⡁ mov $57,%rax↵syscall↵cmp $0,%rax↵jne child↵parent:↵mov $61,%rax
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ mov $-1,%rdi↵xor %rsi,%rsi↵xor %rdx,%rdx↵syscall↵jmp parent↵child:
⠈⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀ mov $59,%rax↵mov $rc,%rdi↵xor %rsi,%rsi↵xor %rdx,%rdx↵syscall