Bug#900413: ITP: libperl-critic-freenode-perl -- Perl::Critic policies inspired by #perl on freenode IRC
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 22:50:22 +1000
- From: Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#900413: ITP: libperl-critic-freenode-perl -- Perl::Critic policies inspired by #perl on freenode IRC
Package: wnpp Severity: wishlist Owner: Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob@xxxxxxxxxx> X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, debian-perl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Control: block -1 by 900411 Package name: libperl-critic-freenode-perl Version: 0.026 Upstream Author: Dan Book License: Artistic-2.0 URL: https://metacpan.org/release/Perl-Critic-Freenode Vcs-Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libperl-critic-freenode-perl Description: Perl::Critic policies inspired by #perl on freenode IRC Perl::Critic::Freenode is a set of Perl::Critic policies to enforce the practices generally recommended by the denizens of #perl on Freenode IRC|https://freenode.net/. Because this policy "theme" is designed to be used with zero configuration on the command line, some duplication will occur if it is used in combination with core Perl::Critic policies.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
- Prev by Date: Re: remote: GitLab: LFS objects are missing. Ensure LFS is properly set up or try a manual "git lfs push --all".
- Next by Date: path to gitlab upstream
- Previous by thread: Bug#900412: ITP: r-bioc-cner -- CNE Detection and Visualization
- Next by thread: Bug#900417: ITP: r-bioc-tfbstools -- GNU R Transcription Factor Binding Site (TFBS) Analysis