Bug#900355: ITP: golang-github-throttled-throttled -- rate limiting access to resources such as HTTP endpoints
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 22:29:30 +1000
- From: Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#900355: ITP: golang-github-throttled-throttled -- rate limiting access to resources such as HTTP endpoints
Package: wnpp Severity: wishlist Owner: Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob@xxxxxxxxxx> X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pkg-go-maintainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Control: block 823556 by -1 Control: block -1 by 900340 Package name: golang-github-throttled-throttled Version: 2.2.1 Upstream Author: 2014 Martin Angers License: BSD-3-Clause URL: https://github.com/throttled/throttled Vcs-Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-throttled-throttled Description: rate limiting access to resources such as HTTP endpoints Throttled implements rate limiting using the generic cell rate algorithm (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generic_cell_rate_algorithm) to limit access to resources such as HTTP endpoints.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
- Prev by Date: Re: make compilation not so gray
- Next by Date: Re: Removing packages perhaps too aggressively?
- Previous by thread: Bug#900348: ITP: sudo-pair -- Plugin for sudo that requires another human to approve and monitor privileged sudo sessions.
- Next by thread: Bug#900371: ITP: libhttp-tiny-multipart-perl -- module to add post_multipart method to HTTP::Tiny