Bug#898972: ITP: multimc -- An unofficial program to manage Minecraft instances with ease
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 23:06:22 -0500
- From: Zebulon McCorkle <zebmccorkle@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#898972: ITP: multimc -- An unofficial program to manage Minecraft instances with ease
Package: wnpp Severity: wishlist Owner: Zebulon McCorkle <zebmccorkle@xxxxxxx> * Package name : multimc Version : 0.6.2 Upstream Author : Petr Mrázek <peterix@xxxxxxxxx> * URL : https://multimc.org/ * License : Apache-2.0 Programming Lang: C++ Description : An unofficial program to manage Minecraft instances with ease MultiMC is a free, open source launcher for Minecraft. It allows you to have multiple, cleanly separated instances of Minecraft (each with their own mods, texture packs, saves, etc) and helps you manage them and their associated options with a simple and powerful interface. About a year ago, I submitted an ITP for MultiMC 0.5.1 (#861615), but there were a few blocking issues. The main one, copyright, has been fixed upstream, and I think I've fixed the smaller ones. I'm submitting a new ITP under a new email which I intend to use for further Linux-related development. If this is an issue, I can close this issue and go back to the other ITP. Since this is my first package, I will be needing a sponsor. I'm going to post the package to mentors very soon; it builds and runs, I just need to do some finishing touches (fix some lintian issues).
Description: This is a digitally signed message part
- Prev by Date: Work-needing packages report for May 18, 2018
- Next by Date: Re: Firefox 60esr on Stretch ?
- Previous by thread: Work-needing packages report for May 18, 2018
- Next by thread: Bug#898996: ITP: vagrant-hostmanager -- A plugin for Vagrant which manages entries in the hosts file for guests and, optionally, the host system