Bug#898861: ITP: r-cran-rsconnect -- GNU R deployment interface for markdown and Shiny applications
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 20:32:55 +0200
- From: Andreas Tille <tille@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#898861: ITP: r-cran-rsconnect -- GNU R deployment interface for markdown and Shiny applications
Owner: Andreas Tille <tille@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : r-cran-rsconnect
Version : 0.8.8
Upstream Author : JJ Allaire
* URL : https://cran.r-project.org/package=rsconnect
* License : GPL-2
Programming Lang: GNU R
Description : GNU R deployment interface for markdown and Shiny applications
Programmatic deployment interface for 'RPubs', 'shinyapps.io', and
'RStudio Connect'. Supported content types include R Markdown documents,
Shiny applications, Plumber APIs, plots, and static web content.
Remark: This package is maintained by Debian R Packages Maintainers at
This package belongs to a set of dependencies for r-cran-brms which is
needed to upgrade r-cran-emmeans to the latest upstream version.
Unfortunately this package currently depends r-cran-rjsonio which is
in non-free. This is discussed with upstream here
but I'm opening this ITP as well to give the discussion a wider visibility.