Re: Firefox 60esr on Stretch ?
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 09:03:02 +0900
- From: Hideki Yamane <henrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Firefox 60esr on Stretch ?
On Thu, 3 May 2018 21:31:35 +0900
Mike Hommey <mh@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I expect nothing much different from previous ESR cycles: stretch will move
> > to 60 after 52 goes EOL in September.
> ... as long as we get the required compilers in stretch in time...
Firefox60 needs rustc (>= 1.24) to be built but rustc in stretch is 1.14.
rustc (>= 1.24) needs llvm-4.0 and cargo but it is not in stretch...
- add llvm-4.0 and cargo to stretch
- backport rustc
- rebuild build-depends: rustc packages?
- firefox-esr 60 to stretch
... and how about jessie?
Hideki Yamane henrich @ debian.org/iijmio-mail.jp