Bug#898545: ITP: scrapbookq -- Firefox extension to save and manage Web pages
- Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 12:31:17 +0200
- From: "W. Martin Borgert" <debacle@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#898545: ITP: scrapbookq -- Firefox extension to save and manage Web pages
Owner: "W. Martin Borgert" <debacle@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : scrapbookq
Version : 0.1.8.0 (2018-01-23)
Upstream Author : Joey Liu <email unknown>
* URL : https://github.com/tahama/scrapbookq
* License : MIT/X11 (see below)
Description : Firefox extension to save and manage Web pages
Long description: See existing scrapbook package, which is not
compatible with the latest Firefox and must be replaced by
something else. Maybe this one.
License: According to
extension is MIT/X11, but I cannot find any license on the
there are helper programs in Python 3 and Go, which seem to be
equal in function (guessing from their names). I would try to
avoid the Go version, so that no arch ≠ all package were needed.
Maintenance will happen in the Debian Mozilla Extension
Any help is welcome! Any friendly or even not so friendly
takeover of this ITP is very welcome, too!