Re: Submitting patches for bugfixes/features for ifenslave
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 20:50:18 +0200
- From: Guus Sliepen <guus@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Submitting patches for bugfixes/features for ifenslave
On Tue, May 08, 2018 at 05:28:31PM +0000, Banerjee, Debabrata wrote: > I can’t find an upstream project for this package, however it has bugs and is now outdated in terms of kernel flags it can set from the /etc/network/interfaces. I’ve tried emailing the maintainers listed and have seen no reply. Is there a generic way to contribute patches for this package? Hello, sorry for not responding to your earlier email. I'll have a look at the proposed patch and merge it if it's working fine. In general, the best way to contribute patches to Debian packages is to create a bug report and attach the patch(es) to the report. See: https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting -- Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards, Guus Sliepen <guus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: libuv1 build failure only on Ryzen ???
- Next by Date: Bug#898213: ITP: gamemode -- aemon/lib combo for Linux that allows games to
- Previous by thread: libuv1 build failure only on Ryzen ???
- Next by thread: Bug#898213: ITP: gamemode -- aemon/lib combo for Linux that allows games to