Re: Firefox 60esr on Stretch ?
- Date: Sat, 5 May 2018 01:47:01 +0200
- From: Stephan Seitz <stse+debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Firefox 60esr on Stretch ?
On Fr, Mai 04, 2018 at 09:12:39 +0200, Moritz Mühlenhoff wrote:
Same as all previous extension breakages incurred by ESR transitions; not at all. Apart from enigmail those are all not updated along in stable, this doesn't scale at all. If you want your extensions to be kept compatible, get them from the Mozilla addons page like every other Firefox/Thunderbird user.
Then drop firefox/thunderbird from debian as well. If you don’t want to do it right (meaning with all the extensions), then don’t do it.
Shade and sweet water! Stephan -- | Public Keys: http://fsing.rootsland.net/~stse/keys.html |
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
- Prev by Date: Forbidding Firefox addons from testing & stable (was: Firefox 60esr on Stretch ?)
- Next by Date: Re: Firefox 60esr on Stretch ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Forbidding Firefox addons from testing & stable
- Next by thread: Re: Firefox 60esr on Stretch ?