Bug#897648: ITP: networking-bagpipe -- OpenStack virtual network service - BGP-based VPN
- Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 21:10:53 +0200
- From: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#897648: ITP: networking-bagpipe -- OpenStack virtual network service - BGP-based VPN
Owner: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : networking-bagpipe
Version : 8.0.0
Upstream Author : OpenStack Foundation <openstack-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/openstack/networking-bagpipe
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Python
Description : OpenStack virtual network service - BGP-based VPN
Neutron provides an API to dynamically request and configure virtual networks.
These networks connect "interfaces" from other OpenStack services (such as
vNICs from Nova VMs). The Neutron API supports extensions to provide advanced
network capabilities, including QoS, ACLs, and network monitoring.
Driver and agent code to use BaGPipe lightweight implementation of BGP-based
VPNs as a backend for Neutron.
Note: This package is a build-dependency for networking-bgpvpn, itself needed
to do gating in puppet-openstack upstream.