Bug#897413: ITP: tempest-horizon -- OpenStack Integration Test Suite - Horizon plugin
- Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 10:37:03 +0200
- From: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#897413: ITP: tempest-horizon -- OpenStack Integration Test Suite - Horizon plugin
Owner: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : tempest-horizon
Version : 0.0.1+git.2018.01.24.a23f4074fd
Upstream Author : OpenStack Foundation <openstack-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/openstack/tempeset-horizon
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Python
Description : OpenStack Integration Test Suite - Horizon plugin
Tempest is a set of integration tests to be run against a live Openstack
cluster in order to make sure that all components are working as expected.
Tempest will start and stop virtual machine in order to check that your
cloud is working as expected.
This package contains the OpenStack dashboard (aka: Horizon) plugin.
This package is used by the puppet-openstack functional test suite, which
I'm currently porting to Debian. It's going to be used in upstream CI.