Bug#897240: ITP: ruby-googleapis-common-protos-types -- Common protocol buffer types used by Google APIs
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 22:42:15 +0530
- From: Manas Kashyap <manaskashyaptech@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#897240: ITP: ruby-googleapis-common-protos-types -- Common protocol buffer types used by Google APIs
Owner: Manas kashyap <manaskashyaptech@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : ruby-googleapis-common-protos-types
Version : 1.0.1
Upstream Author : Google APIs.
* License : Apache 2.0
Programming Lang: Ruby
Description : It is Common protocol buffer types used by Google APIs
Google APIs are typically deployed as API services that are hosted under different DNS names.
One API service may implement multiple APIs and multiple versions of the same API.
Google APIs use Protocol Buffers version 3 (proto3) as their Interface Definition
Language (IDL) to define the API interface and the structure of the payload messages.
The same interface definition is used for both REST and RPC versions of the API,
which can be accessed over different wire protocols.
- Prev by Date: Re: Please do not drop Python 2 modules
- Next by Date: Bug#897241: ITP: fonts-rit-sundar -- ornamental font for Malayalam script
- Previous by thread: Bug#897202: ITP: seriousproton -- C++ game engine implemented atop SFML
- Next by thread: Bug#897241: ITP: fonts-rit-sundar -- ornamental font for Malayalam script