Bug#897201: ITP: empty-epsilon -- a spaceship bridge simulator game
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 01:43:32 +0200
- From: Nicolas Braud-Santoni <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#897201: ITP: empty-epsilon -- a spaceship bridge simulator game
Owner: Nicolas Braud-Santoni <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : empty-epsilon
Version : 2018.02.15
Upstream Author : Daid & Nallath
* URL : https://daid.github.io/EmptyEpsilon/
* License : GPL-2
Programming Lang: C++ & Lua
Description : a spaceship bridge simulator game
EmptyEpsilon places you in the roles of a spaceship's bridge officers, like
those seen in Star Trek. While you can play EmptyEpsilon alone or with friends,
the best experience involves 6 players working together on each ship.
Each officer fills a unique role: Captain, Helms, Weapons, Relay, Science, and
Engineering. Except for the Captain, each officer operates part of the ship
through a specialized screen. The Captain relies on their trusty crew to report
information and follow orders.
Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator was the inspiration for EmptyEpsilon. It is
pretty good as a bridge simulator, but had some issues that EmptyEpsilon's
authors wanted to fix. Moreover, Artemis is not opensource.