Bug#896927: ITP: tvb-gdist -- Compute geodesic distances
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 00:50:09 +0100
- From: umar haruna abdullahi <umarbrowser20@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#896927: ITP: tvb-gdist -- Compute geodesic distances
Owner: umar haruna abdullahi <umarbrowser20@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : tvb-gdist
Version : 1.5.5
Upstream Author : umar haruna abdullahi <umarbrowser20@xxxxxxxxx>
* URL : http://www.thevirtualbrain.org/
* License : (GPL v3.)
Programming Lang: (C++, Python.)
Description : Compute geodesic distances
(This module the building of a cython wrapper around a C++ library for
calculating the geodesic distance between points on a mesh)
- why is this package useful/relevant?
Yes because it will help alot of people
- is it a dependency for another package?
- do you use it?
- if there are other packages providing similar functionality, how does it compare?
No there was no any other package like it
- how do you plan to maintain it?
By giving it my full time whenever a new version is out
- inside a packaging team (check list at https://wiki.debian.org/Teams)?
Yes i am planniong to became one
- are you looking for co-maintainers?
yes but not now
- do you need a sponsor?