Bug#895336: ITP: golang-github-bep-debounce -- A debouncer written in Go
- Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 20:56:43 -0600
- From: "Anthony Fok" <foka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#895336: ITP: golang-github-bep-debounce -- A debouncer written in Go
Owner: Anthony Fok <foka@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-bep-debounce
Version : 1.1.0-1
Upstream Author : Bjørn Erik Pedersen
* URL : https://github.com/bep/debounce
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Go
Description : A debouncer written in Go
This package provides a debouncer func. The most typical use case would be
the user typing a text into a form; the UI needs an update, but let's wait
for a break.
Reasoning: Needed by hugo >= 0.38.1
commands: Handle mass content etc. edits in server mode
If you do massive search/replace in /content in a running hugo server
you get flooded with filesystem events -- which does not look pretty.
It would be better to schedule a full rebuild for when it slows down.
Fixes #4563 ( https://github.com/gohugoio/hugo/issues/4563 )