Bug#895240: ITP: fontpens -- Classes implementing Pen protocol for manipulating UFO glyphs
- Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 02:10:13 +0800
- From: Yao Wei (魏銘廷) <mwei@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#895240: ITP: fontpens -- Classes implementing Pen protocol for manipulating UFO glyphs
Package: wnpp Severity: wishlist Owner: Yao Wei (魏銘廷) <mwei@xxxxxxxx> X-Debbugs-CC: debian-fonts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * Package name : fontpens Version : 0.1.0 Upstream Author : The RoboFabs Developers * URL : https://github.com/robofab-developers/fontPens * License : BSD-3-Clause Programming Lang: Python Description : Classes implementing Pen protocol for manipulating UFO glyphs fontPens implements Pen protocol, which are instructions to draw glyphs. This protocol is established by RoboFabs, and this library is the reference implementation of the protocol, which is for manipulating UFO files. The API is also compatible with FontForge Python API and FontLab VI Python API. The main reason packaging this is the ufoLib's optional dependency for some contour manipulations like correcting the direction. This should be maintained in Debian Fonts Task Force.
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: Systemd user instance equivalent of dh_systemd_enable?
- Next by Date: Bug#895241: ITP: snapcast -- multi-room client-server audio player
- Previous by thread: Bug#895222: ITP: howardhinnant-date -- date and time library based on the C++11/14/17 <chrono> header
- Next by thread: Bug#895241: ITP: snapcast -- multi-room client-server audio player