Re: Debian Policy 188.8.131.52 released
- Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 11:26:31 +0000
- From: Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Debian Policy 184.108.40.206 released
Hi Sean, On So 08 Apr 2018 00:36:45 CEST, Sean Whitton wrote:
Hello, On Sun, Apr 08 2018, KAction@xxxxxxx wrote:It breaks my workflow ;) I use pristine-tar(1) to store orig tarballs with their upstream signature in git.You can continue to use your target.
this is good news. Thanks for stating this so explicitly.For dozens of project I use debian/rules get-orig-source as _the_ universal command to obtain new tarball release, git snapshot orig tarballs, etc.
Greets from a relieved... sunweaver (aka Mike) -- DAS-NETZWERKTEAM mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148 landline: +49 (4354) 8390 139 GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22 0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31 mail: mike.gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://das-netzwerkteam.de
Description: Digitale PGP-Signatur
- Prev by Date: Bug#895202: ITP: node-npm-packlist -- Get a list of the files to add from a folder into an npm package
- Next by Date: Re: Systemd user instance equivalent of dh_systemd_enable?
- Previous by thread: Re: Debian Policy 220.127.116.11 released
- Next by thread: Re: Debian Policy 18.104.22.168 released