Bug#894728: ITP: puppet-module-ceph -- Puppet module for Ceph
- Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 17:34:15 +0200
- From: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#894728: ITP: puppet-module-ceph -- Puppet module for Ceph
Owner: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : puppet-module-ceph
Version : 2.5.0
Upstream Author : OpenStack Foundation <openstack-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/openstack/puppet-ceph
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Puppet
Description : Puppet module for Ceph
Puppet lets you centrally manage every important aspect of your system using a
cross-platform specification language that manages all the separate elements
normally aggregated in different files, like users, cron jobs, and hosts,
along with obviously discrete elements like packages, services, and files.
This module manages both the installation and configuration of the Ceph
distributed storage system.
This is part of puppet-openstack which I'm currently trying to package and use.