Bug#893732: ITP: feersum -- PSGI engine for Perl based on EV/libev
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 22:03:37 +0100
- From: Xavier Guimard <x.guimard@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#893732: ITP: feersum -- PSGI engine for Perl based on EV/libev
Owner: Xavier Guimard <x.guimard@xxxxxxx>
* Package name : feersum
Version : 1.405
Upstream Author : Jeremy Stashewsky <stash@xxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://metacpan.org/release/Feersum
* License : Artistic or GPL-1+
Programming Lang: Perl
Description : PSGI engine for Perl based on EV/libev
Feersum is an HTTP server built on EV. It fully supports the PSGI 1.03 spec
including the psgi.streaming interface and is compatible with Plack and PSGI
1.1. Feersum also has its own "native" interface which is similar in a lot of
ways to PSGI, but is not compatible with PSGI or PSGI middleware.
Feersum uses a single-threaded, event-based programming architecture to scale
and can handle many concurrent connections efficiently in both CPU and RAM. It
skips doing a lot of sanity checking with the assumption that a "front-end"
HTTP/HTTPS server is placed between it and the Internet.