Bug#893616: ITP: puppet-module-joshuabaird-ipaclient -- Puppet module for Joshuabaird IPAclient
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:54:07 +0100
- From: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#893616: ITP: puppet-module-joshuabaird-ipaclient -- Puppet module for Joshuabaird IPAclient
Owner: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : puppet-module-joshuabaird-ipaclient
Version : 2.5.2
Upstream Author : Stephen Benjamin & Josh Baird
* URL : https://github.com/joshuabaird/puppet-ipaclient
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Puppet
Description : Puppet module for Joshuabaird IPAclient
Puppet lets you centrally manage every important aspect of your system using a
cross-platform specification language that manages all the separate elements
normally aggregated in different files, like users, cron jobs, and hosts,
along with obviously discrete elements like packages, services, and files.
This module configures clients to use FreeIPA with as little fuss as possible.
This module used to be known as stbenjam/puppet-ipaclient, but is now being
maintained at joshuabaird/puppet-ipaclient.