Bug#893580: ITP: keystone-engine -- Lightweight multi-architecture assembler framework
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 23:10:13 -0400
- From: Christian Sharpsten <chris.sharpsten@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#893580: ITP: keystone-engine -- Lightweight multi-architecture assembler framework
Owner: Christian Sharpsten <chris.sharpsten@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : keystone-engine
Version : 0.9.1
Upstream Author : Nguyen Anh Quynh <aquynh@xxxxxxxxx>
* URL : http://www.keystone-engine.org/
* License : GPL-2
Programming Lang: C, C++
Description : Lightweight multi-architecture assembler framework
Keystone is a lightweight multi-platform, multi-architecture assembler
- Supports hardware architectures: ARM, ARM64 (AArch64/Armv8), Hexagon, Mips,
PowerPC, Sparc, SystemZ, & X86 (16/32/64bit).
- Clean/simple/lightweight/intuitive architecture-neutral API.
- Implemented in C/C++ languages, with bindings for Masm, Visual Basic, C#,
PowerShell, Perl, Python, NodeJS, Ruby, Go, Rust, Haskell & OCaml available.
- Native support for Windows & *nix (with Mac OSX, Linux, *BSD & Solaris
- Thread-safe by design.
I use this package regularly and it provides an easy to use assembler that can
be called from multiple source languages. I plan to maintain it myself and
will need a sponsor as this is my first package.