Bug#893306: ITP: taptempo -- A command line tap tempo.
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 22:21:29 +0100
- From: Francois Mazen <debian@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#893306: ITP: taptempo -- A command line tap tempo.
Owner: Francois Mazen <debian@xxxxxx>
* Package name : taptempo
Version : 1.2.0
Upstream Author : Francois Mazen <francois@xxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/moleculext/taptempo
* License : GPL-3.0
Programming Lang: C++
Description : A command line tap tempo.
A command line tap tempo. Hit enter key with style and you'll get the
corresponding number of beats per minute (bpm).
I'm the author of this software. I have developed it with a simple use-case:
type "taptempo" in a terminal and hit the enter key at a regular rate to get
the corresponding tempo in BPM (beats per minute).
This is very useful to quickly find the tempo of a song without launching a big
digital workstation like Ardour or LMMS.
This software is simple and minimal, so the maintenance effort should be small:
- C++11 language
- CMake for project generation
- gettext for translation (already English and French)
- getopt for option parsing