Bug#892612: ITP: conbuilder -- container-basade package builder for Debian packages
- Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 11:31:43 +0000
- From: Federico Ceratto <federico@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#892612: ITP: conbuilder -- container-basade package builder for Debian packages
Owner: Federico Ceratto <federico@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : conbuilder
Version : 0.0.1
Upstream Author : Federico Ceratto <federico@xxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://salsa.debian.org/federico/conbuilder
* License : GPLv3
Programming Lang: Python
Description : container-basade package builder for Debian packages
Build Debian packages using OverlayFS and systemd namespace containers.
conbuilder creates a base filesystem using debootstrap, then
overlays it with a filesystem to install the required dependencies
and finally runs the build on another overlay.
Layers are created, reused and purged automatically to achieve
fast package builds while minimizing disk usage.
It takes less than 2 seconds to start a new build on an already existing
conbuilder also allows to selectively disable networking,
capabilities and filter system calls using seccomp.
The packaging will be hosted at  as a native package.