Bug#892361: ITP: uap-core -- User Agent Parser core - collection of regular expressions
- Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 13:44:29 +0000
- From: Edward Betts <edward@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#892361: ITP: uap-core -- User Agent Parser core - collection of regular expressions
Owner: Edward Betts <edward@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : uap-core
Version : 20180219
Upstream Author : Google Inc.
* URL : https://github.com/ua-parser/uap-core
* License : Apache License, Version 2.0
Programming Lang: YAML
Description : User Agent Parser core - collection of regular expressions
A collection of regular expressions for parsing web User Agents strings.
This package does not include a parser, only the data necessary to
The regular expressions are stored in a YAML file that is usable by
implementations in any programming language.
Upstream has User Agent strings parsers in many languages, they all
depend on list of regular expressions in this file. I'm currently
packaging the Python version of the parser (python-ua-parser).
The last upstream release was in 2015. There are many changes since
then. I'm packaging the latest version of the upstream master branch.