Bug#892094: ITP: r-cran-fauxpas -- GNU R HTTP error helpers
- Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 13:04:59 +0100
- From: Andreas Tille <tille@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#892094: ITP: r-cran-fauxpas -- GNU R HTTP error helpers
Owner: Andreas Tille <tille@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : r-cran-fauxpas
Version : 0.2.0
Upstream Author : Scott Chamberlain <myrmecocystus@xxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://cran.r-project.org/package=fauxpas
* License : MIT
Programming Lang: GNU R
Description : GNU R HTTP error helpers
HTTP error helpers. Methods included for general purpose HTTP
error handling, as well as individual methods for every HTTP status
code, both via status code numbers as well as their descriptive names.
Supports ability to adjust behavior to stop, message or warning.
Includes ability to use custom whisker template to have any configuration
of status code, short description, and verbose message. Currently
supports integration with 'crul', 'curl', and 'httr'.
Remark: This package is needed to upgrade the package r-cran-webmockr to
the latest upstream version. It will be maintained by the r-pkg team at