Bug#892056: ITP: r-cran-emmeans -- GNU R estimated marginal means, aka least-squares means
- Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 18:26:10 +0100
- From: Andreas Tille <tille@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#892056: ITP: r-cran-emmeans -- GNU R estimated marginal means, aka least-squares means
Owner: Andreas Tille <tille@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : r-cran-emmeans
Version : 1.1.2
Upstream Author : Russell Lenth <russell-lenth@xxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://cran.r-project.org/package=emmeans
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: GPL
Description : GNU R estimated marginal means, aka least-squares means
Obtain estimated marginal means (EMMs) for many linear, generalized
linear, and mixed models. Compute contrasts or linear functions of EMMs,
trends, and comparisons of slopes. Plots and compact letter displays.
Least-squares means are discussed, and the term "estimated marginal means"
is suggested, in Searle, Speed, and Milliken (1980) Population marginal means
in the linear model: An alternative to least squares means, The American
Statistician 34(4), 216-221 <doi:10.1080/00031305.1980.10483031>.
Remark: This package is needed to upgrade r-cran-afex to the latest upstream
version. It will be maintained by the r-pkg team at