Bug#891955: ITP: libopencsd -- ARM CoreSight trace decode library
- Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 03:53:31 +0000
- From: Wookey <wookey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#891955: ITP: libopencsd -- ARM CoreSight trace decode library
Owner: Wookey <wookey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : libopencsd
Version : 0.8.0
Upstream Author : ARM Limited (maintained by Mike Leach <mike.leach@xxxxxxxxxx>)
* URL : https://github.com/Linaro/OpenCSD
* License : BSD-3
Programming Lang: C++
Description : ARM CoreSight trace decode library
This library provides an API suitable for the decode of ARM(r)
CoreSight(tm) trace streams. It supports ETMv3 data & instruction
trace, ETMv4 instruction trace, PTM (v1.1) instruction trace, STM
(v1.1) software trace, and support for external/custom decoders.
This is (now) used by perf in the Linux kernel so it's good to have
around for debug purposes on ARM hardware.
It will be maintained by the CoreSight team in Linaro.