Re: alias in maintainer scripts?
- Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 08:00:04 +0800
- From: Paul Wise <pabs@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: alias in maintainer scripts?
On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Paul Wise wrote: > - file a bug against shellcheck asking for detection of this situation. FTR, I've done that just now: https://github.com/koalaman/shellcheck/issues/1133 -- bye, pabs https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise
- Prev by Date: Bug#891944: ITP: python3-pynamecheap -- API client for DNS provider Namecheap
- Next by Date: Bug#891945: ITP: python3-transip -- API client for DNS provider Transip
- Previous by thread: Re: alias in maintainer scripts?
- Next by thread: Bug#891875: ITP: pluto-find-orb -- Orbit determination from observations