Bug#891002: ITP: heat-dashboard -- OpenStack orchestration service - dashboard plugin
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 14:10:59 +0100
- From: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#891002: ITP: heat-dashboard -- OpenStack orchestration service - dashboard plugin
Owner: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : heat-dashboard
Version : 1.0.2
Upstream Author : OpenStack Foundation <openstack-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/openstack/heat-dashboard
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Python
Description : OpenStack orchestration service - dashboard plugin
Heat is a service to orchestrate multiple composite cloud applications using
templates, through both an OpenStack-native ReST API and a
CloudFormation-compatible Query API.
This package contains the OpenStack dashboard plugin.
Note: This is a new package, as the heat-dashboard was removed from the Horizon
package upstream, and separated into a separate module.