Web lists-archives.com

A few questions about building Debian-Based Distro

Hey Debian Developers!

I have a few questions about making a Debian-Based Distro

1.Do you make a ISO of Debian without anything installed?, Just the base Operating System, I need this as I want to make my Debian-Based Distro

2.While Rebranding Debian, What are the files I have to re brand?. Also will I fall under any issues if I distribute it for free? (Of course I will be crediting Debian and it's creators)

3.If I did rebrand Debian, Will the Operating system have errors installing .Deb files?