Suddenly U2F doesn't work on sid
- Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 01:08:51 +0900
- From: Hideki Yamane <henrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Suddenly U2F doesn't work on sid
Today, I've tried to login salsa.debian.org, 2FA doesn't work well
(and on github, too). It works several days ago.
The message on salsa is
>>There was a problem communicating with your device. (error code: 1)
On my desktop (sid)
- chrome / chromium / chrome-unstable doesn't work
- with other user account, it doesn't work, too
- tried to use another U2F device, both of them don't work
- boot with Fedora27, it works (so, it's not hardware issue, IMO)
On my laptop (sid)
- chrome / chromium works
Now I can login to salsa on my laptop, but I usually do my work on
desktop, so I want to solve it.
Both of them run Debian sid and updated.
Any suggestions, or ideas?
Hideki Yamane henrich @ debian.org/iijmio-mail.jp