Re: ubuntudiff.debian.net status
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:11:31 +0100
- From: Frédéric Bonnard <frediz@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: ubuntudiff.debian.net status
Hi Mehdi, On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 14:21:28 +0100, Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > On 2018-02-12 22:41, Mehdi Dogguy wrote: > > If DSA is not able to restore my .debian.net domains, I can explain > > to interested DDs how to restore them. > > > > FYI, someone tried but its request got rejected by the system because > the domains are already used by me. So, it will require enabling my > account again (which won't last long anyway since I've got the second > required gpg sig today) or DSA fixing their scripts. Waiting for my > account to be enabled again is my preferred solution. > > P.S.: ubuntudiff.debian.net is still running (if you locally and > temporarily > point it to my server's IP address (i.e. dogguy.org)). Thanks for letting know about all that, nice to hear and sorry for the leak. F.
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Bug#890331: ITP: browserpass -- web extension for the password manager pass
- Next by Date: CUPS GPL → Apache license change, how to proceed?
- Previous by thread: Re: ubuntudiff.debian.net status
- Next by thread: Bug#890273: ITP: python-os-service-types -- lib for consuming OpenStack sevice-types-authority data