Bug#890273: ITP: python-os-service-types -- lib for consuming OpenStack sevice-types-authority data
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 21:21:13 +0100
- From: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#890273: ITP: python-os-service-types -- lib for consuming OpenStack sevice-types-authority data
Owner: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : python-os-service-types
Version : 1.1.0
Upstream Author : OpenStack Foundation <openstack-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/openstack/os-service-types
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Python
Description : lib for consuming OpenStack sevice-types-authority data
This package provides a Python library for consuming OpenStack
The OpenStack Service Types Authority contains information about official
OpenStack services and their historical service-type aliases.
The data is in JSON and the latest data should always be used. This simple
library exists to allow for easy consumption of the data, along with a
built-in version of the data to use in case network access is for some reason
not possible and local caching of the fetched data.
Note: this is a new dependency for openstacksdk, itself needed by many
OpenStack API clients.