Bug#889947: ITP: golang-github-containerd-go-runc -- runc bindings for Go
- Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 10:40:24 +0700
- From: Arnaud Rebillout <elboulangero@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#889947: ITP: golang-github-containerd-go-runc -- runc bindings for Go
Owner: Arnaud Rebillout <arnaud.rebillout@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-containerd-go-runc
Version : 0.0~git20180125.0.4f6e87a-1
Upstream Author : containerd
* URL : https://github.com/containerd/go-runc
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Go
Description : runc bindings for Go
This is a package for consuming the runc binary in your Go applications. It
tries to expose all the settings and features of the runc CLI. If there is
something missing then add it, its opensource!
- why is this package useful/relevant?
It is a dependency of containerd from version 0.2.9.
- how do you plan to maintain it?
I plan to maintain it within the golang packaging team.