Bug#889923: ITP: golang-github-go-errors-errors -- errors with stacktraces for go
- Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 19:52:37 +0000
- From: rajudev@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Bug#889923: ITP: golang-github-go-errors-errors -- errors with stacktraces for go
Owner: Raju Devidas <rajudev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pkg-go-maintainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* Package name : golang-github-go-errors-errors
Version : 1.0.0-1
Upstream Author : Conrad Irwin <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/go-errors/errors
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Go
Description : errors with stacktraces for go
Package errors adds stacktrace support to errors in go.
This is particularly useful when you want to understand the state of
execution when an error was returned unexpectedly.
It provides the type *Error which implements the standard golang error
interface, so you can use this library interchangeably with code that is
expecting a normal error return.