Bug#889784: ITP: ldmud -- LPC mud driver (non-free)
- Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 07:52:44 +1100
- From: Richard James Salts <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#889784: ITP: ldmud -- LPC mud driver (non-free)
Owner: Richard James Salts <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : ldmud
Version : 3.5.1
Upstream Author : Alexander Motzkau <Gnomi@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Dominik Schäfer <zesstra@xxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : http://www.ldmud.eu/
* License : The source code and any executables created may not
* be used for monetary gain.
Programming Lang: C, LPC
Description : LPC mud driver
LDMud is a a runtime environment used for a network-based game written in LPC.
It handles all the connections and compiles the lpc into bytecode which
runs on top of the daemon.
I'd like to package this in debian in order to make it easier for novice mud
coders to get a mud running quickly. Debian offers a few mud clients,
but not many mud servers.
I would like to maintain this package as part of the Debian Games Team.
The rate of releases is quite manageable as it's quite a mature project.
I would however need a sponsor.