Bug#889520: ITP: golang-github-disintegration-imaging -- Simple Go image processing package
- Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 23:21:34 -0700
- From: "Anthony Fok" <foka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#889520: ITP: golang-github-disintegration-imaging -- Simple Go image processing package
Owner: Anthony Fok <foka@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-disintegration-imaging
Version : 1.3.0-1
Upstream Author : Grigory Dryapak
* URL : https://github.com/disintegration/imaging
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Simple Go image processing package
Package imaging provides basic image manipulation functions (resize,
rotate, flip, crop, etc.). This package is based on the standard Go
image package and works best along with it.
Image manipulation functions provided by the package take any
image type that implements image.Image interface as an input,
and return a new image of *image.NRGBA type (32bit RGBA colors, not
premultiplied by alpha).
Reason for packaging: Needed by Hugo >= 0.32 for image processing.