Bug#888436: ITP: cloudkitty-dashboard -- Rating as a Service OpenStack Horizon pluggin
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 16:26:08 +0100
- From: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#888436: ITP: cloudkitty-dashboard -- Rating as a Service OpenStack Horizon pluggin
Owner: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : cloudkitty-dashboard
Version : 6.0.0
Upstream Author : OpenStack Foundation <openstack-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/openstack/cloudkitty-dashboard
* License : Apache-2
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Rating as a Service OpenStack Horizon pluggin
CloudKitty aims at filling the gap between metrics collection systems like
ceilometer and a billing system.
Every metrics are collected, aggregated and processed through different rating
modules. You can then query CloudKitty's storage to retrieve processed data
and easily generate reports.
Most parts of CloudKitty are modular so you can easily extend the base code to
address your particular use case.
This package provides the OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon) pluggin.