Bug#887801: ITP: libsyntax-keyword-try-perl -- try/catch/finally syntax for perl
- Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 02:37:06 +0100
- From: gregor herrmann <gregoa@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#887801: ITP: libsyntax-keyword-try-perl -- try/catch/finally syntax for perl
Package: wnpp Owner: gregor herrmann <gregoa@xxxxxxxxxx> Severity: wishlist X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, debian-perl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * Package name : libsyntax-keyword-try-perl Version : 0.09 Upstream Author : Paul Evans <leonerd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> * URL : https://metacpan.org/release/Syntax-Keyword-Try * License : Artistic or GPL-1+ Programming Lang: Perl Description : try/catch/finally syntax for perl Syntax::Keyword::Try provides a syntax plugin that implements exception-handling semantics in a form familiar to users of other languages, being built on a block labeled with the try keyword, followed by at least one of a catch or finally block. As well as providing a handy syntax for this useful behaviour, this module also serves to contain a number of code examples for how to implement parser plugins and manipulate optrees to provide new syntax and behaviours for perl code. The package will be maintained under the umbrella of the Debian Perl Group. -- Generated with the help of dpt-gen-itp(1) from pkg-perl-tools.
Description: Digital Signature
- Prev by Date: Bug#887800: ITP: libfuture-asyncawait-perl -- deferred subroutine syntax for futures
- Next by Date: Re: Updating the Maintainer field in preparation for Alioth's shutdown?
- Previous by thread: Bug#887800: ITP: libfuture-asyncawait-perl -- deferred subroutine syntax for futures
- Next by thread: Bug#887841: ITP: node-smart-buffer -- It is a Buffer wrapper that adds automatic read & write offset tracking, string operations, data insertions, and more