freerdp 1.1 about to be removed from Debian unstable
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 11:20:40 +0000
- From: Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: freerdp 1.1 about to be removed from Debian unstable
Hi all, just a short notice on FreeRDP in Debian...Over the last months all packages relying / depending on freerdp have switched over to using freerdp2. This is great.
The last package that depends on freerdp (v1.1) is a debian-edu related meta-package. The new version of that meta-package will land in Debian unstable around next weekend.
After that I plan to file an RM request for freerdp (1.1). If someone disagrees with that, this is your chance to intervene...
light+love, Mike -- DAS-NETZWERKTEAM mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148 landline: +49 (4354) 8390 139 GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22 0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31 mail: mike.gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://das-netzwerkteam.de
Description: Digitale PGP-Signatur
- Prev by Date: Re: salsa access as debian maintainer
- Next by Date: Bug#887434: ITP: r-cran-plotly -- create interactive web graphics via 'plotly.js' in GNU R
- Previous by thread: Bug#887394: ITP: veyon -- Computer Monitoring and Classroom Management Software
- Next by thread: Bug#887434: ITP: r-cran-plotly -- create interactive web graphics via 'plotly.js' in GNU R