salsa access as debian maintainer
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 15:47:10 +0000
- From: Nico Schlömer <nico.schloemer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: salsa access as debian maintainer
I'm a Debian maintainer and the projects I'm working with have recently been moved from alioth to salsa. It seems that right now only Debian _developers_ have a login to salsa. Is this something that will change in the future or should I make a new account (and live with -guest :(). Will I have to re-apply for push rights to the respective repos?
- Prev by Date: Re: Debian 9: FAILED to start Network Time Synchronization. systemd-timesyncd.service' with boot...
- Next by Date: Re: salsa access as debian maintainer
- Previous by thread: Bug#887349: ITP: r-cran-ggvis -- GNU R interactive grammar of graphics
- Next by thread: Re: salsa access as debian maintainer