Bug#887121: ITP: node-npm-registry-client -- It handles all the caching and HTTP calls.
- Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 10:18:09 +0530
- From: Manas Kashyap <manaskashyaptech@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#887121: ITP: node-npm-registry-client -- It handles all the caching and HTTP calls.
Owner: Manas kashyap <manaskashyaptech@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : node-npm-registry-client
Version : 8.5.0
* License : ISC
Description : It is the code that npm uses to talk to the registry.
The registry calls take either a full URL pointing to a resource in the registry, or a base URL for the registry as a whole (including the registry path – but be sure to terminate the path with /). http and https URLs are the only ones supported.
Praveen agreed to sponsor this package.
- Prev by Date: Re: Debian 9: FAILED to start Network Time Synchronization. systemd-timesyncd.service' with boot...
- Next by Date: Bug#887142: ITP: node-nock -- It is an HTTP mocking and expectations library for Node.js
- Previous by thread: Bug#887111: ITP: elpa-alect-themes -- Configurable color themes for GNU Emacs 24
- Next by thread: Bug#887142: ITP: node-nock -- It is an HTTP mocking and expectations library for Node.js