Bug#887080: ITP: node-pinkyswear -- very small implementation of the Promises/A+ specification
- Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 16:32:17 +0100
- From: Philip Rinn <rinni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#887080: ITP: node-pinkyswear -- very small implementation of the Promises/A+ specification
Owner: Philip Rinn <rinni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : node-pinkyswear
Version : 2.2.3
Upstream Author : Tim Jansen <tim@xxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/timjansen/PinkySwear.js
* License : public-domain
Description : very small implementation of the Promises/A+ specification
This Node.js package is a minimalist Promises/A+ implementation for embedding.
You can use it as a lightweight dependency for your library if you need to
return a promise. It is not intended as a stand-alone library for more complex
applications, and therefore does not support assimilation of other promises.
This package is a dependency of node-shiny-server-client (ITP will follow) which
is a dependency of shiny-server (will be maintained by Debian-science).
Debian Science umbrella. I'll need a sponsor to upload the package.
Packaging can be found (until I know which team I'll use) at