Bug#887033: ITP: spectre-meltdown-checker -- Spectre & Meltdown vulnerability/mitigation checker
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 18:21:29 +0100
- From: Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#887033: ITP: spectre-meltdown-checker -- Spectre & Meltdown vulnerability/mitigation checker
Owner: Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : spectre-meltdown-checker
Version : 20180112~d3f102b-1
Upstream Author : 2018 Stéphane Lesimple and others
* URL : https://github.com/speed47/spectre-meltdown-checker/
* License : GPL-3.0+
Programming Lang: bash
Description : Spectre & Meltdown vulnerability/mitigation checker
A simple shell script to tell if your Linux installation is vulnerable
against the 3 "speculative execution" CVEs that were made public early 2018.
Hopefully, this will give an easy way for Debian users to check if their systems
are affected or not.