alioth -> salsa: closing alioth services and redirecting
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 21:47:57 +0900
- From: Osamu Aoki <osamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: alioth -> salsa: closing alioth services and redirecting
Moving repo to salsa and starting an alternative ML have been done.
I am now wondering what is the best practice for closing alioth service
when occasional diverse committers are involved.
* How can I easily set up redirection service for incoming mails to an
aioth ML forwarded to a new l.d.o address?
* How to disable alioth ML sending out message to subscribers.
(I have already informed subscribers about changes)
* How can I make alioth git service as read only?
1. Remove all files and leave one README file explaining migration
2. Shell access to alioth and do something like "chmod -R ugo-w ." safe?
(Or is there any clean and simple redirection service method?)
* What to do with the weblate translation service?
Pointer to an pertinent wiki page is appreciated.