Bug#886502: ITP: libpath-iter-perl -- module for simple efficient path iteration
- Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 22:49:01 +0100
- From: gregor herrmann <gregoa@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#886502: ITP: libpath-iter-perl -- module for simple efficient path iteration
Package: wnpp Owner: gregor herrmann <gregoa@xxxxxxxxxx> Severity: wishlist X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, debian-perl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * Package name : libpath-iter-perl Version : 0.2 Upstream Author : Daniel Muey <http://drmuey.com/cpan_contact.pl> * URL : https://metacpan.org/release/Path-Iter * License : Artistic or GPL-1+ Programming Lang: Perl Description : module for simple efficient path iteration Path::Iter allows one to iterate through the contents of a given path without having to build the entire list first. The package will be maintained under the umbrella of the Debian Perl Group. -- Generated with the help of dpt-gen-itp(1) from pkg-perl-tools.
Description: Digital Signature
- Prev by Date: Re: Salsa Beta - Updates
- Next by Date: Re: Bug#886238: Please introduce official nosystemd build profile
- Previous by thread: Processed: severity of 886493 is wishlist
- Next by thread: Bug#886519: ITP: node-asap -- The asap function executes a task as soon as possible but not before it returns, waiting only for the completion of the current event and previously scheduled tasks.